- Consolidate your finances into one account for smart money management.
- Deposit your salary and savings into Homecredit account. Every dollar you deposit will deduct the principal of your loan amount (after any interest payment due), thereby reducing the daily interest. Your money works harder for you.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Homecredit to pay your bills or draw cash as needed at your convenience. You can even combine your Citibank credit card to pay all your bills and enjoy the savings of the "interest-free" period and earn Citibank Reward points. Your credit card monthly bill will be automatically deducted from your Homecredit account.
- Revolving credit. You may withdraw any principal amount you paid at the same interest rate of loan.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Save interest and pay-off your home loan faster.
- Citibank credit cards annual fee waived
- Flexible and convenient revolving credit
Withdraw and repay money according to your needs.
- Citicard 24-hour Banking
Every Homecredit account comes with a Citicard. It allows you to withdraw, transfer, and deposit funds at Citibank Banking Centre 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with no service charge.
It is also good at all other Taiwan ATMs for service charge free cash withdrawals. And you can also use the card in over 180,000 ATMs around the world to withdraw money when you travel abroad.
- Easy application, Easy money withdrawal
Once your application is approved, Citibank issues you your own personal cheque book. To withdraw money or make a payment, just write a cheque; you don't need to notify the bank ahead of time. Very convenient !
- www.citibank.com.tw 24-hour Internet banking
Enjoy the convenience of Internet banking. Check your account balance, pay bills or transfer money - all at the convenience of just a few clicks of your mouse.
How to Apply
You need to be a citizen or permanent resident of Taiwan aged 20 to 60 with good credit history. Call mortgage hotline 0800-012123 for further assistance.
Miss Wang has a traditional mortgage loan of 3.5 million with interest rate of 7.25% for a tenor of 20 years. After converting to Homecredit with interest rate of 8.49%, Miss Wang's loan can be paid off in 6 years and 3 months; thereby shortening the loan tenor by 13 years and 9 months. Most important of all, it saves her an interest of 2.17 million!
- Savings of 2 million interest is an example. Actual savings depends on individual loan criteria.
- Citibank has the final decision on the loan amount and reserves the right to approve the loan.
- Citibank has the right to decide whether to issue a checking account.
- Interest is calculated once a month. The monthly minimum payment cannot be added to principal loan amount. Payments made will be used to reduce the monthly mininum payment before using it to reduce your principal.